Search This Blog

Friday 11 November 2011

Marden Senior College Exhibition

Marden Senior Collage had its Art Exhibition of the students work last night. So today we dismantled it and I am now extremely tied but so proud of my students.The work was done in the school over the last year. I lecture in Certificate III/IV- Textiles. I will post some of the displays and details of those displays over the next few post. So those that missed out on the actual event keep posted!!!

It was a fabulous night with a Fashion Show of my students garments (post those later)

Keep posted and enjoy!!!

Below are five individual displays

Tanya Davies

Ann Leenders

Patricia Wadmore
Elsie McKeller



Francie Mewett
Every student that displayed their work did a wonderful job.
Well done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment