Search This Blog

Saturday 13 April 2013

Australian Quilt Convention

I am preparing and packing for the Australian Convention in Melbourne next week - I will be teaching 3 classes: Collage, Creating New Fabric and Reuse,Recycle, Refresh. The AQC is on next week 18-21 April at the Royal Exhibition Gardens, Melbourne, Australia.

Apart from teaching I have been involved in a group of 5 Artists - SAlt (South Australian Living Textiles) for the last two years and we will be launching our exhibition "The Fabric Trail" at AQC.

My teaching classes photos are below and in the next post I will give you some more details of our SAlt exhibition.

Collage

Creating New Fabric

Reuse, Recycle, Refresh

So come and enjoy the Convention !!! Check out what is happening at
www.aqc.com.au

No comments:

Post a Comment